Principal Financial Analyst
Company: Aaa Northern California Nevada & Utah
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars 'Our House' because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members.
AAA NCNU is genuinely concerned about your safety and the health of
all of our Team Members. As a result, should you be offered a
position with our Club, you will be required to establish that you
have been fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless you
are able to establish a bona fide exemption from this requirement,
or where prohibited by law.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help
our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you
do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to
transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members
for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team
Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU
annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our members
SummaryOur Principal Financial Analyst requires an energetic,
creative and highly capable financial professional who can create
and sustain financial models, engage with senior management as a
strong business partner and a trusted financial advisor. Our
Principal Financial Analyst will create and sustain financial
models and engage with senior management as a strong business
- Builds and maintains effective relationships between the
business unit(s) and finance.
- Manages high-level and complex financial and operational
analyses and identifies unique issues through analysis of
- Partners with senior level executives to initiate solutions or
new approaches to address opportunity trends or significant
- Develops metrics and reports using research and tools provided
by the company.
- Interprets results of analysis, prepares and presents outcomes
to senior leadership.
- Reviews reporting and analytic methodologies and makes
recommendations for improvement.
- Proactively analyzes data and delivers insights to business
customers to deepen their understanding of key issues.
- Reviews work of peers to ensure high quality and effectiveness
and coaches staff on standard analytic approach and actions to take
based on findings.
- May act as team lead and/or coordinate the activities of
- Understands the company's business and the broader
- Strategic thinker with strong oral and written communication
- Comfortable interacting and challenging senior leaders.
- Effective facilitator, negotiator, coach, and leader.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct data analyses
relevant to complex business issues.
- Demonstrated ability to make effective formal
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, including charts/graphs, pivot
tables, lookups, complex nested formulas.
- Proficiency with structured analysis and design
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in related area
- Masters of Business Administration, concentration in Finance
- Experience with project and process management (preferred)
- Experience in interacting with C-suite executives
- 6+ years of analytical experience in related industry
- Mentoring and leadership experience
Keywords: Aaa Northern California Nevada & Utah, Berkeley , Principal Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!