RN Clinical Manager Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 15, 2023
DescriptionThe Clinical Manager coordinates and oversees all
direct care patient services provided by clinical
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes, and organizes clinical
operations for a specific location managed.
- Conducts/delegates the assessment and reassessment of patients,
including updating of care plans and interpreting patient needs,
while adhering to Company, physician, and/or health facility
- Manages the assignment of caregivers.
- Responsible for and oversees the delivery of care to all
patients served by the location. Receives case referrals. Reviews
available patient information related to the case, including
disciplines required, to determine home health or hospice needs.
Accountable to ensure patients meet admission criteria and make the
decision to admit patients to service. Assigns appropriate
clinicians to a case, as needed.
- Instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is
available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term
therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing patient
Plan of Care (POC).
- Monitors cases to ensure documentation is in compliance with
regulatory agencies and requirements of third-party payers. Ensures
final audits/billing are completed timely and in compliance with
- Coordinates communication between team members/attending
physicians/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and
- Works in conjunction with the Branch Director and Company
Finance Department to establish location's revenue and budget
- Participates in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Supervises all clinical employees assigned to a specific
location. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of the location. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and
- Handles necessary employee corrective action and discipline
issues fairly and objectively, in consultation with the Human
Resources Department and the Executive Director/Director of
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, and
development of direct care clinicians. Evaluates their performance
relative to job goals and requirements. Coaches staff and
recommends in-service education programs, when needed. -- -- --
Ensures adherence to internal policies and standards.
- Assesses staff education needs based on own the review of
clinical documentation in addition to feedback and recommendations
by Utilization Review staff. Upon completion of the assessment,
creates and conducts regular staff education as needed.
- Analyzes situations, identifies problems, identifies and
evaluates alternative courses of action through the utilization of
Performance Improvement principles.
- Responsible for review of the appropriate number of Case
Managers and clinical staff documentation to include
starts-of-care, resumption-of-cares, and re-certifications, for
appropriateness of care, delivery, and documentation
- Responsible for the QA/PI activities. Works with Utilization
Review staff relative to data tracking for performance review and
outcomes of care analysis to determine efficiency, the efficacy of
case management system as well as any other systems and process.
Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management
- Provides direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in
times of emergency.
- Acts as Branch Director in his/her absence.
- Interprets Company standards and Company policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with external regulatory
authorities and ensures that caregiver clinical documentation meets
- Participates in performance improvement activities, maintains
ongoing clinical knowledge through internal and external training
programs. Provides interpretation of knowledge and direction to
- Maintains relationships with referral/community sources.
Participates in professional organizations and conducts
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.Required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Proof of current CPR.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable
- Two years as a Registered Nurse with at least one-year of
management experience in a home care, hospice or equivalent
environment.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Pay RangeThe compensation range
below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full
time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay
range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and
individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job
related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications,
etc.Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure
you are the right fit for this role before applying.--$112,995 -
$161,490 per year--This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan.
This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual
performance.Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated
subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana") offers competitive benefits
that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are
designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare
decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life
extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides
medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings
plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal
holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave),
short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Berkeley , RN Clinical Manager Home Health Full Time, Accounting, Auditing , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!