Company: Golden State
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Golden State Lumber is a family-owned company that has been in
business for over 60 years. Our Berkeley location is now hiring an
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent
communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be
able to assist management and all visitors to the company by
handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance
via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and
positive presence in the workplace.
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for, but not
limited to the following:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing and setting up
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their
seamless and positive experience.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters,
faxes and forms
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- 1-2 years Administrative experience preferred
- High level of integrity, initiative and commitment to
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skill
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written, oral and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a proponent for
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Golden State, Berkeley , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!