Data Entry Specialist at Valor Compounding Pharmac
Company: Valor Compounding Pharmacy, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionValor Compounding Pharmacy, Inc. in Berkeley, CA
is looking for one data entry specialist to join our 40 person
strong team. We are located on 2461 Shattuck Avenue. Our ideal
candidate is reliable, ambitious, and curious. Responsibilities
- Type and process prescriptions either from continuation,
e-prescribe, or fax intake forms, and payment processing
- Ensure complete patient profile intake process with accuracy
and sense of urgency
- Fulfill prescriptions while working with a large team to print,
pull, and perform accuracy checks
- Make outgoing calls to patients or doctors office to verify
prescription or patient information
- Charge-out patients for credit card payment processing
- Call Escalation: when needed, collect data and create accurate
and detailed Zendesk tickets for escalated calls so the appropriate
colleagues are able to assist customers
- Assist and work with a large team including pharmacists,
compounding technicians and shipping personnel to fulfill orders
- Fulfill other technician duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with all patient
- Assist in any other duties necessary to ensure the
functionality of the businessQualifications
- Minimum of High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- Type at least 60 wpm
- Shift availability and demonstrated reliability to job
- Preferred experience with Pharmacy software or other retail
- Preferred at least 1 year retail and/or pharmacy experience or
- Pass drug screen test, background check, pre-employment
- Read, understand and be compliant with HIPAA
- Preferred Licensed Pharmacy Technician with good standing with
the Board of Pharmacy
- Proficiency in CA pharmacy law pertaining to Pharmacy
Technicians is preferred
- Working Conditions: predominantly an office/desk job but some
walking and lifting may be required (15 to 20 lbs). We are looking
forward to receiving your application. Thank you!Available shifts
and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays.
Compensation is $19.00 - $21.00/hour.About Valor Compounding
Pharmacy, Inc.: Valor Compounding Pharmacy is a multi-state
licensed 503A sterile and non-sterile facility, located in
Berkeley,CA. We strive to hire the best and we value trust,
quality, accountability, communication, and critical thinking. What
is special about Valor, though, is how much we: 1. invest in our
employees for their personal and professional development 2. share
information openly, broadly, and deliberately 3. problem solve with
more than 1 option of resolution 4. believe in listening well and
seeking to understand before reacting 5. keep only our highly
effective people 6. never settle and are always looking to grow,
learn, and upgrade ourselves and our systems 7. make decisions
based on data to make you and your impact on the company better 8.
evaluate and re-evaluate our team to ensure we have the right
people in the right seats Does this sound like a team you want to
be a part of? Check out our open positions below and apply today!
Learn more about us at valorcompounding.com.By applying to this
job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer
and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime.
Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and
Keywords: Valor Compounding Pharmacy, Inc., Berkeley , Data Entry Specialist at Valor Compounding Pharmac, Administration, Clerical , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!