GIG Car Share Content Marketing Lead
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Posted on: September 15, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. At A3 Labs we come to work to dream,
design and define how we will live and move into the future. We
exist to harness these forces for the benefit of Members and future
generations, humanizing disruptive change for the betterment of the
communities we serve. We're looking for bright, passionate, and
collaborative people to join our tight-knit team as we innovate in
the spirit of service. Why Work For Us?
- Impact. Lead the charge in mobility as a service movement and
enable people's lives to improve through the sharing economy.
Leverage the best of an established 115 year-old not for profit
combined with start-up speed and agility to create real and
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package
including base salary, annual performance bonuses, benefits, and
401(k) Company match with additional discretionary contribution
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values:
humility, integrity, teamwork, and service. You'll have the
security of a larger organization but you'll move at startup
speed.SummaryThe Content Marketer serves as the subject matter
expert on successful content distribution strategy and execution
across channels e.g. social, email, SEO.Essential Functions
- Serves as the subject matter expert on successful content
creation, distribution strategy, and execution across channels e.g.
social, email, in-app messaging, blog, website. Knowledgeable about
SEO best practices and creating SEO-friendly organic content.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of
the right message to the right audience in the right way to advance
AAA product marketing and the AAA brand. Turn insights into
relatable, relevant and consumable content.
- Develop short and long term content distribution strategies for
full-funnel content marketing, from engagement to purchase.
- Hands-on copywriting in disciplines including but not limited
to editorial, advertorial, member support messaging, social, email,
blog, website, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of content updates on
website and social media channels.
- Acts as editorial calendar owner, working as lead writer and
project manager for all communication projects. Works closely with
a variety of stakeholders to ensure deliverables and assets are
created, managed, and distributed on time.KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Understanding of digital content marketing and digital content
strategy best practices, including interactive content formats
- Ability to convey complex subject matter clearly and without
changing the meaning
- Product marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with social media, SEO, or digital publishing
- Experience with design, production, and other aspects of
publications a plusEDUCATION, COMPETENCIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of experience, 3+ years of experience in content
writing, project management experience a plus This position will
require at least one day in the office per week
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Berkeley , GIG Car Share Content Marketing Lead, Advertising , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!