Sourcing & Supplier Manager/Specialist (Expert)
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: April 27, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sourcing & Supplier
Manager/Specialist, in Berkeley, CA.Summary:
- Develops and/or implements (country) sourcing strategies and
initiatives for materials and services, ensuring alignment,
compliance with Procurement guideline, as well as other
internal/external process standards and delivery of required
- Understands business needs & engages with stakeholders to meet
their priorities and requirements and therefore, builds effective,
trustful, personal relationships with key country
- Plans and executes sourcing events to create a competitive
advantage, e.g. spend reduction, supply security and / or
- Prepares supplier negotiations, awards suppliers and conducts
post negotiation debriefs.
- Translates results of sourcing strategies, initiatives and
projects into How Docs to enable efficient processing.
- Develops and drives performance improvement programs and
transformation initiatives in collaboration with Business Partner
organization, Functional Leadership and Source-2-Pay functional
- Drives sourcing excellence and ensures consistent and
sustainable application of state of the art sourcing methodologies
and tool utilization along the Source-2-Pay process.
- Manages supply agreements & contracts.
- Monitors and controls contractual agreements and clauses over
entire lifecycle and minimizes exposure to contractual risks in
external relationships through usage of terms and conditions
aligned with legal function.
- Provides country-specific market intelligence to mitigate
supply risk, gain competitive advantage and make better business
- Continuously conducts detailed supplier and supply market
analysis at country level looking at facts and indicating market
trends in supply base and technology.
- Analyzes and understands total cost of ownership structures for
area(s) of responsibility to develop better and/or innovative
pricing models (e.g. performance- or indices-based pricing).
- Manages supplier relationships and implements supplier
management principles in supply base, builds relationships and
improves supplier performance.
- Incorporates company's responsibility and commitment to
sustainable business practices into category supplier relationships
and ensures compliance through reports, audits and improvement
- 7+ Years of Experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Berkeley , Sourcing & Supplier Manager/Specialist (Expert), Executive , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!