Associate Director, Membership and Events
Company: Cavendish Farms Corporation
Posted on: January 11, 2022
- Associate Director, Membership and Events CP Associate
Director, Membership and Events Cal Performances is seeking an
Associate Director, Membership and Events. Cal Performances is the
performing arts presenting, commissioning and producing
organization based at the University of California, Berkeley. The
mission of Cal Performances is to produce and present performances
of the highest artistic quality, enhanced by programs that explore
compelling intersections of education and the performing arts. Cal
Performances fulfills this mission by presenting, producing, and
commissioning outstanding artists, both renowned and emerging, to
serve the University and the broader public though performances and
education and community programs. Please visit
https://calperformances.org/ to learn more about Cal Performances
and other exciting Cal Performances employment opportunities. - The
Associate Director, Membership and Events reports to the Director
of Development, Individual Giving and Special Events and is an
integral member of the Individual Giving team. The Associate
Director, Membership and Events plans, administers, and implements
a well-defined and established membership fundraising program
through regular benchmarking and evaluation; engaging membership
and annual fund campaigns; and timely, well-crafted communications.
Success requires the ability to inspire thoughtful collaboration
with colleagues in the Development, Marketing, Box Office,
Operations, and Artistic Planning departments and a strong
understanding of the motivations of a curious, diverse, and deeply
engaged base of performing arts fans. -
- Minimum of 5+ years of fundraising and/or event management or
related experience. -
- Experience running a highly successful membership/engagement
program for a cultural or entertainment organization, including
significant direct marketing experience.
- Event planning and project management expertise.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and
organize multiple projects.
- Ability to work well with diverse personalities across position
levels and departments.
- Extensive experience with Tessitura (preferred) or other
customer relationship management databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including
experience with content development, writing, and editing.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Weekend and evening work
will be required. -
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Passion for the performing arts. Job Information
- Job ID: 60768946
- Position Title: Associate Director, Membership and Events
- Company Name: Cal Performances
- Job Function: Donor Relations & Stewardship
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Experience: 5-7 Years Jobs You May Like Senior Strategic
Project Lead Trilogy Interactive Washington,DC,United States N Work
Equity Senior Researcher and Policy Analyst National Employment
Law... Computing Facilities Projects Coordinator 11 W. 42nd St.,
New York, New York10036(212) 378-0400
Keywords: Cavendish Farms Corporation, Berkeley , Associate Director, Membership and Events, Executive , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!