Assistant Store Manager
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Whole Foods Market, we're working to nourish people and the
planet. We're committed to providing record-setting grocery
delivery services to our Whole Foods Market On Amazon (WFMOA)
customers. This fast-growing program requires talented, resilient,
and purpose-driven teams whoare passionate about our quality
products and great customer service. We think you'llagree that it's
a great time to join . The Associate Team Leader, WFMOA: E-Commerce
requires you to lean into five key areas: safety, quality, customer
service, productivity, and fun. On a daily basis, you can expect to
support the WFMOA E-Commerce team by:
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all Team Members.
- Reviewing the work forecasts and determine productivity and
utilization requirements to meet the overall WFMOA objectives.
- Partnering with other departments to ensure a timely process
flow in and out of stores and helping meet customer order
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement
- Balancing labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and
efficient shift while meeting all production goals.
- Embracing a start-up mentality and emphasize "have fun."
Responsibilities Associate Team Leaders are responsible for
ensuring Team Members are properly trained and prepared to focus on
their jobs. You will assist the Team Leader in implementing and
administering processes and policies consistently. This includes
reporting and deep diving on areas including productivity, quality,
safety, and customer service - as a means for achieving or
exceeding Whole Foods Market expectations. The Assistant Team
Leader will assess performance results for team members and partner
with leadership teams on development to drive improvements.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate process flow to ensure products are dispatched on
time to meet on-line customer delivery promise
- Maintain awareness of in-store customer needs and direct Team
Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds
promptly to customer requests and questions.
- Allocate labor as needed; direct and assign job duties for Team
- Perform in-depth problem solving in all areas to ensure
successful and continuous operations
- Train, audit, and support Team Members to perform WFMOA
standard operating procedures
- Ensure Team Members have the proper tools to perform their jobs
and coordinate repair or replacement when needed
- Report and escalate systemic issues as necessary and in a
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures according to
WFMOA practices Identify, address and resolve safety issues Basic
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 18+ months retail experience for employees in a retail,
distribution, or logistics environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and or evenings
- Availability to work overtime during peak seasons and as needed
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and
operations-related applications including scheduling and ordering
- Prior experience leading high volume teams
- Ownership in your work and team
- Degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and
prioritize with little guidance High energy, enthusiastic, and
displays an affinity for our products, core values, and
- Demonstrates exceptional level of knowledge surrounding (new)
products, item location,
- pricing and awareness of relevant competitors and industry
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) with all
levels of team members and leadership At Whole Foods Market, we
provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team
Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other
legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and
promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs.
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Berkeley , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!