Company: OPS California
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionBiomaterials manufacture- The Production Manager
participates in the planning, coordination, and control of
manufacturing activities. The Production Manager ensures that
products are manufactured efficiently while maintaining the right
level of quality. The Production Manager supervises operations of
the production department in accordance with the established safety
and quality standards.The Production Manager shall comply with our
quality system and is committed to complying with 21 CFR Part 820,
Part 1271, ISO 13485, Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (Amendment
2007/47/EC), AATB standards and other applicable requirements and
regulations.Compensation:$80,000 - $100,000
- Under the direction of the VPM, the Production Manager oversees
the production process and draws up production schedules.
- Coordinates production activities among production
- Ensures that the production is cost-effective and ensures that
products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Works out the human and material resources needed and ensures
adequate resources and supplies are available to accomplish
- Able to draft a timescale for the job, estimate costs, and set
the quality standards. Monitors the production processes and
adjusts schedule as needed.
- Is responsible for the selection and maintenance of
- Monitors product standards and implements quality-control
- Liaises among production supervisors and different
- Works with production supervisors to implement the company's
policies and goals.
- Ensures that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Reviews staff performance and identifies training
- Bachelor's degree in a science or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a supervisor in the
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both
verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and cGMP standards including but
not limited to 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR 1271, AATB, ISO 13485, and
MDD 93/42/EEC.About CompanyWe work with the best in the business to
ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can
truly change the direction your career is headed towards.
Keywords: OPS California, Berkeley , Production Manager, Executive , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!