Company: Ursus, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
JOB TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Remote. Bay Area / West Coast preferred
DURATION: Direct Placement
Our client is the leader in the online gift-giving space with over
20M daily active users, 18,000 eCommerce partners, and 123,000 app
store ratings. They are looking for a Product Manager to work
closely with the CEO and Founder to help turn the vision and
existing success into a compelling strategy for a new product.
Are you an intelligent, empathetic, and curious problem solver
wanting to make a big impact on a fun and growing business? Are you
passionate about consumer internet with a burning desire to ignite
a product within a strong? Our client is looking for the right
candidate to help drive the next chapter of growth -- achieving
broader and deeper customer experience by harnessing the learnings
and analyzing what makes for happy customers. This is a full time
position and is open to a remote worker with the right stuff.
What you'll do
- Define end to end the significant challenges our Client tackles
and draft an achievable 5 year strategy. Detail market requirements
to enable engineering teams to understand and solve the customer
problems in an elegant and intuitive way.
- Synthesize customer feedback and competitive research to
understand the competitive value proposition and respond to
competitive threats and market trends.
- Publish, maintain and update a 18-24 month roadmap that
captures engineering commitments and enables stepwise execution of
- Partner with Engineering and Marketing to prioritize,
characterize and resolve customer escalations that impact customer
- Develop the go-to-market templates that will guide business
development, partners, marketing and support to help customers
realize the full value of new product innovation.
- Lead by influence across organization with excellent judgment
on when to manage up; you suggest and recommend based on data more
often than you tell or dictate.
- Ensure that product investments achieve the desired customer
and financial KPIs necessary to achieve Client company strategy and
- Serve as evangelist to external partners, customers, and other
stakeholders regarding our Client's current capabilities and
planned capabilities solve common sets of important customer
- Experience launching a B2C product
- 3-4 years in a corporate business environment working cross
functionally with different departments, ideally marketing, sales,
engineering or a related combination
- Demonstrated ability to breakdown and assess problems on an end
to end basis, gleaned from experience with business process
reengineering, management consulting, customer support functions,
or prior product management experience.
- A keen desire and hunger to connect and characterize customer
problems to the broader organizational strategy and
- Familiarity and comfort influencing engineers.
- Excellent communication skills; you are a natural storyteller
who combines technical details into a compelling
- Analytical skills that allow you to parse customer usage and
financial trends to identify outliers, to characterize market
opportunities and to determine the relative value of solving
- Natural curiosity - highly observant and always questioning why
something does not fit the pattern.
- 4 year college degree.
- 3-5 years in product management working directly with
engineering teams to prioritize problems, and to observe impact of
good and bad decisions.
- Experience with ecommerce and consumer Internet, especially
- Exposure and familiarity with agile development
Keywords: Ursus, Inc., Berkeley , Product Manager, Executive , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!