Company: Computacenter AG & Co. oHG
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Location Position
Overview As the Team Manager you are to ensure the team meets SLA
performance targets and drives glide paths towards KPIs. Ability to
solve problems elegantly and enable other team members to do the
- Partners with business leaders to deliver services that support
company objectives and that are consistent with Winning Together
- Manage direct reports in multiple locations using the Engineer
Report, Daily Dashboard and other operational reports.
- Build a collaborative, cross-functional community between your
direct reports, the GSD and the various IT partners.
- Monitor overall performance of services and following up if
service delivery is not meeting expectations.
- Deliver service successfully - achieve SLAs, identify & drive
glide paths for KPIs, achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Communicate cross organizational boundaries - engineers through
to senior managers.
- Recruit, train, lead, motivate, develop and manage the
performance of direct reports.
- Develop continual service improvement plans to ensure that
service adequately support business needs now in the future.
- Lead the team by example and integrating the Computacenter core
values into every day mindset and speech.
- Create demands, SoWs and complete necessary project
documentation/internal forecasting activities.
- Hold regular campus review meetings with Campus Managers to
discuss metrics, projects.
- Responsible for the workflow and resources of the team to meet
the Computacenter's contractual obligations.
- Liaise with IT partners/other functions to ensure that the team
have the right tools / skills and processes to complete their
- Act as a point of contact for the team in connection with any
work-related concerns issues.
- Develop the team through coaching and training to increase
productivity levels and the service offering to the customer.
- Liaise with key members of GSD and Contracted Services to
ensure that the account receives the right levels of support.
- Participate in testing customer/internal tools, systems,
processes as part of Service Introduction/Service Improvement.
- Identify recurring problems and work toward root cause analysis
with proactive, preventative solutions.
- Manage sickness/absence, holidays and training levels in
accordance with the Computacenter processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all the team comply with the client & Computacenter
security and company policies.
- Develop and agree personal development plans for all direct
- Hold regular 1:1s with team members and lead/document weekly
- Complete the yearly performance reviews for direct
- Ad-hoc initiatives and projects as required by the
- Embrace and support Computacenter's mission and core values.
Education & Experience Required
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- ServiceNow ticketing, knowledge management and reporting
- Passionate about providing excellent client service and will
liaise with the various IT partners of the client.
- Experience in providing training/curriculums.
- Requires outstanding writing and presentation skills, critical
thinking, decision making and initiative.
- Able to prioritize work, demonstrate resourcefulness,
flexibility and attention to detail.
- Provide IT support and guidance as it relates to Service/Help
Desk related issues.
- Travel required 30-50%.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Improvements of the quality offering through the daily / weekly
- Minimize costs.
- Keep skills up to date with IT industry standards as
appropriate to the role/Contract.
- Attain and maintain accreditation as appropriate to the
role/Contract. WHY COMPUTACENTER? Computacenter is a leading
independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and
public sector organizations. We help our customers to source,
transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital
transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is
a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs
over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the
country's best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both
San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon
Valley. www.computacenter.com/us WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter than
just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive
compensation plans and long-term career opportunities,
Computacenter provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to
contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security
and peace of mind. You must be authorized to work in the United
States. Computacenter (U.S.), Inc. and all of its subsidiaries and
affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong
commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented
workforce. Computacenter United States Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a
diverse and talented workforce. No AGENCIES, please. We are not
obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to
Keywords: Computacenter AG & Co. oHG, Berkeley , Team Manager, Executive , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...