Company: Doubletree Hotel Berkeley Marina
Posted on: September 19, 2023
1. Move throughout property to conduct site inspections.
Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally
and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
2. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
3. Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of
solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate
various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
4. Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
5. Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel and
6. Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as
deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
7. Represent hotel at trade shows. Set up exhibits involving
bending, stooping, lifting and reaching overhead.
8. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
9. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
10. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Doubletree Hotel Berkeley Marina, Berkeley , Sales Manager, Executive , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!