Administrative Secretary - Medical Staff Services - Part Time Benefited - Ashby Campus
Company: Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center is San Francisco East Bay's
largest private, not-for-profit medical center with a total of
1,082 licensed beds. Each of our campuses has a 24-hour emergency,
obstetric and medical/surgical services in both Oakland and
Berkeley. At Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, you'll find an
environment that reflects the values and mission to support healthy
The Administrative Secretary provides administrative support to
staff members of the Medical Staff Administration.
Education: Associate's degree or technical school or equivalent
Experience: 1-2 years related experience or training preferred
Skills & Knowledge:
- Type 50 to 55 words per minute with accuracy.
- General computer, data entry and word processing skills
- Ability to work independ ently , efficiently, effectively and
display initiative and self motivation.
- Excellent organization and communications skills.
- Demonstrates ability to set priorities, follow through on
activities, solve problems, and work cooperatively with many
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status,
sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex,
gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationalorigin
(including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals
who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age,
medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or
protected veteran status, political affiliation,pregnancy or
perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical
condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made
unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation.
External hires must pass a backgroundcheck/drug screening.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal,
state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Berkeley , Administrative Secretary - Medical Staff Services - Part Time Benefited - Ashby Campus, Healthcare , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!