Home Health Aide
Company: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the
fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service
to your clients. As an Arcadia Home Health Aide, you'll play a
vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities
living independently. This rewarding position provides consistent,
flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing
a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.If you
have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for
a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven
organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we
invite you to join our team.Essential Duties:
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing,
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Perform other duties as assigned.Position Requirements &
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide.
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's
license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skillsArcadia Home Care &
Staffing is a national provider of home care and staffing with over
35 years of experience and dedication to enhancing quality of life.
Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Arcadia
is still hiring in all locations across the United States. Arcadia
has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC
guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks,
hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.We are
offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against
COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
opportunities.Arcadia provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing, Berkeley , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!