NP needed in California for Family Practice coverage
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Berkeley, California.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Nurse Practitioner needed in California for Family Practice
coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and California
state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm.
Preference to local candidates, but will accept travelers. Will see
19-20 patients per day, depending on the day and patient population
is Adults - Geriatrics. Must be comfortable with working with
minimal support. FQHC experience required. Spanish speaking
preferred. Support staff includes physician, MA, RN support. To
learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities
of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of
time and locations. We will work with you to find the right
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm
- 19-20 patients per day
- Adults - Geriatrics
- 2+ years of experience is needed
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Need to have FQHC experience
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Berkeley , NP needed in California for Family Practice coverage, Healthcare , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!