Paramedic (AMR) - Located in San Francisco, CA
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Located in San Francisco, CAJob Description:
SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY
IMMEDIATELY HIRING FULL-TIME PARAMEDIC OPPORTUNITY!
$31.34 per hour
We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering
compassionate , high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced
, patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patient s and loved ones to provide
information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as you r fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- S tate Paramedic License
- State Driver's Licens e
- Ambulance Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS OR PEPP, BTLS OR PHTLS
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care ,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Click here to view the full job description
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be
required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either
vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Berkeley , Paramedic (AMR) - Located in San Francisco, CA, Healthcare , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!