Certified Nurse Assistant
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Organization:ABSMC-Ashby CampusPosition Overview:Assists in
providing basic hygiene, promoting nutrition and maintaining skin
integrity under the supervision of a registered nurse (R.N.).
Performs routine data collection, and assists in maintaining a
clean and safe environment.Job Description :EDUCATION
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
- HS Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and recent
work related experience. or equivalent
education/experienceCERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- CNA-Certified Nurse Assistant
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare ProviderPREFERRED EXPERIENCE
AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- One year of acute care experience preferred.SKILLS AND
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills Ability to
work in a fast-paced environment with changing priori ties.
- Ability to provide basic patient care to a diverse patient
- Demonstrates a customer- service oriented attitude.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers and employees.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form Ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
standardized situations.PAY RANGE: 28.15-29.85The salary range for
this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by
location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific
geographic differential applicable by area where the position may
be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors
including but not limited to a candidates experience, education,
skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training
and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total
rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also
qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.Job
Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the
Week:VariableWeekend Requirements:Every other
Hours:32Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1Sutter Health
Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic
partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression,
ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's
license issued to individuals who did not present proof of
authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical
or mental disability, military or protected veteran status,
political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic
information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local,
state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must
pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with
arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment
in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws,
including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Keywords: Sutter Health, Berkeley , Certified Nurse Assistant, Healthcare , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!