Registered Nurse (Home Health) - Berkeley, CA
Company: Neogen Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical
Professionals. Become a part of a well-established 5-star rating
agency* Founded in 2014 in San Francisco Bay Area, Neogen Cares
vision is to transform the way healthcare is provided and received
by patients in the home. We strive to improve the quality of your
life with our team of specially trained nurses, therapists and
reliable caregivers. As a leading provider of medical and
non-medical home care services we will continue to contribute to
the future of our community and support healthy lifestyles. We are
looking for a Home Health Registered Nurse to join our fast-growing
team. Become part of a notable company and help us achieve our
goals! POSITION: Registered Nurse (Home Health) TYPE: Full-Time
(highly preferred) or Part-Time PAY: Competitive per visit pay
(DOE) plus great benefits for Full Time employees! BENEFITS: Health
benefits start immediately for Full Time employees. 401k, Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Sick Time, Paid Holidays,
Referral Bonus Program LOCATION: Berkeley, CA and Surrounding Areas
SIGN-ON BONUS: $5,000 (Full Time RNs only) POSITION SUMMARY: The
Neogen Care Home Health Registered Nurse provides direct patient
care in the patient's home under the supervision of a physician.
Responsibilities include following start of care plans, providing
treatment, discharges, wound care, medication administration, and
working collaboratively with a clinical team to achieve positive
patient care outcomes. ESSESNTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Case management & follow-up skilled nursing visits in the
- Consult & develop treatment plans based on physician's orders
and initial patient assessment.
- Submit regular patient care progress reports to attending
physician and clinical staff.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
- Provide nursing care and written care plans.
- Participate in and monitor patient and family care compliance
- Professionally manage and coordinate the plan of care
- Complete clinical and medical documentation on all
- Appropriately identifies and utilizes resources and referrals
such as PT, OT, Hospice, Pharmacy, Supplies, Home Medical
Equipment, and other visits/consults. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of Associate degree (or higher) in Nursing.
- Current and unrestricted California Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience in an institutional setting.
Acute Care/ Rehab / Hospital /Home Health /Hospice.
- If you have been an LVN for 2 or more years and have recently
received your RN license and have it for a minimum 8 months.
- Experience in wound care, patient teaching, medication
management, lab draws, and IV infusion a plus.
- Ability to chart with Electronic Medical Record Software
(Wellsky / Kinnser a plus). COVID-19 considerations: Neogen Care,
an essential health industry company, practices all protective
measures recommend by the WHO, CDC, state, and county to safeguard
our employees and patients from COVID-19 exposure to include:
screening, testing, PPE, social distancing. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Neogen Care, Berkeley , Registered Nurse (Home Health) - Berkeley, CA, Healthcare , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!