Hiring Line/Prep Cooks
Company: Fish & Bird Sousaku Izakaya, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Hello! We are looking to hire line/prep cooks that is passionate
about cooking.Fish & Bird is now a Michelin Guide listed restaurant
and we are looking for few great cooks to join our team.
. We also made the Esquire's Best New Restaurant 2021 list.
& Bird Sousaku Izakaya is an authentic Japanese restaurant with
modern and California flair. Our executive chef is trained in
Japanese and French cuisine. We also have an amazing trained sushi
chef who has years of experience in working with fish the right
way. We serve true Japanese food we grew up with in Japan, and we
feel the level of Japanese cuisine here needs to be better than it
is now. We want to work with and train people who are interested in
learning about the intricacy of Japanese cuisine, how it's prepared
and served. We are looking for people who want to grow together
- Willing to work hard as a part of the team
- Have the attitude of learning the true modern Japanese
- Be caring of customers, co-workers and people around you
- Have no job is too small attitude -- you will be asked to clean
in addition to the cooking, serving, learning, etc. -
- Always stay busy -- if the restaurant is slow, then we need to
be polishing glasses, silverware, etc. There will not be idle time.
- Stay safe during this pandemic with masks and other safety
protocol. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Vaccination is required for all new employees
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be eligible to work in the U.S. -
- Have fun in a fast paced environment!We are mainly looking for
line cooks and prep cooks that can work lunch/brunch shifts, but
other shifts are available.Employee who works 30+ hours will be
eligible for insurance. 401(k) plan is also available. If you are
interested, please email your resume to . We would love to talk
Keywords: Fish & Bird Sousaku Izakaya, Inc., Berkeley , Hiring Line/Prep Cooks, Hospitality & Tourism , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!