Aveda Advisor - 12 Hrs - Aveda Berkeley - Berkeley, CA
Company: The Est--e Lauder Companies Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Summary: The Beauty Advisor will perform the daily
operations of the free-standing store (FSS) as directed by the
Store Manager. Execute strategies to drive sales, improve consumer
experience, follow brand policies and marketing programs that will
increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high
store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
Ensure customer needs are met, to brand standards/ immersive of
brand experience. Ensure complaints are resolved and service is
quick and efficient. Ensure all products and displays are
merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. They
will support their location and colleagues in conjunction with the
Manager. Consumer Experience
- Lead delivery of high-touch customer service philosophy of
Est--e Lauder Companies and Consumer Experience Standards of
- Ensure high standards for consumer experience.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a timely
- Maintain awareness of consumer trends in the retail industry
and have full knowledge understanding forthcoming consumer
initiatives. Drive Sales Results
- Execute expectations to drive sales, provide excellent consumer
experience and meet and/or exceed sales and services goals.
- Leverage training knowledge to drive sales
- Demonstrates solid understanding of sales, product knowledge,
events, operations, retail market and beauty industry to keep
business moving forward by capturing consumer insights/sales
- Leverage clienteling/CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
tools to capture customer profile and utilize client "book" every
day to connect with customers for outreach, replenishment and to
drive sales Manage Operational Excellence
- Develop good working relationships with Brand leaders, COE
staffs, and POS team.
- Assist the Manager with aspects of visual merchandising and
elements in the environment, including implementing visual
directives, maintaining impeccable visual standards for all product
on counter, both on sales floor and back of house, and elevating
the customer experience.
- Assist the Manager in proactively managing inventory
investments (accountabilities, receiving, cycle counts,
reconciliation, loss prevention) and identify inventory/stock
issues that may inhibit business.
- Adopt and adhere to policies & procedures set-forth by "The
- Meet all safety standards
- Ensure adherence to image guidelines Build Brand Loyalty
- Promote use of all direct-to-consumer tools from the brand to
drive new customers and consumer retention.
- Assist the Manager to execute innovative events in partnership
with field leadership, corporate directive. Use learnings to
maximize effectiveness of the market calendar long term.
- 0-1 years in retail industry - experience in retail POS
stores/counters preferably Beauty industry
- Solid understanding of product knowledge, events, operations,
retail culture and cosmetic industry
- The ability to Be the Best and deliver the highest quality
service levels in the beauty market
- Proven ability to meet and exceed personal sales targets
- Understanding of the current beauty trends and ability to
leverage those insights to drive sales
- Retail store experience with POS hardware and platforms
- Ability to see problems and develop action plans to get past
them (inventory/stock issues, logistical issues related to events,
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends,
holidays, and special events.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Must be able to stand and walk for length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: US-CA-Berkeley
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 226744
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans,
and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is
Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex
or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including
transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military
service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local
law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The
Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation
consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and
prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious
observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position
or any other position with the Company and you believe you require
assistance to complete an application or participate in an
interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.
Keywords: The Est--e Lauder Companies Inc., Berkeley , Aveda Advisor - 12 Hrs - Aveda Berkeley - Berkeley, CA, Hospitality & Tourism , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!