Bartender - City Cruises - San Francisco / Berkeley
Posted on: August 5, 2022
City Experiences is seeking a Bartender for our City Cruises
operation in San Francisco and Berkeley.
Additional Incentive Bonus Included For All Charters!
City Experiences' passion is to provide amazing experiences on land
and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and
acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25+ brands that
welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you're an
enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where
communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may
just be the opportunity for you.
About the Opportunity:
Use your bartending and people skills to add magic to City
Experiences Cruise and Events public cruises and private events.
The position requires extensive cocktail knowledge, a passion for
customer service and pride in personal grooming and presentation of
self to guests. Successful candidates will possess the ability to
stay calm and composed in a fast-paced environment and display the
willingness to be a team player, handling bar duties and assisting
with vessel preparation and closure. Days, evenings and weekend
This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City
Experiences' RESPECT Service System.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare beverages, cocktails and wine orders in adherence to
state and city alcohol laws, and City Experiences service
* Maintain a clean and well-stocked bar
* Convey broad cocktail knowledge and mix complex drinks
* Collect money, accurately make change and accurately input into
* Serve guests and fill server orders quickly and courteously
* Check IDs in accordance with beverage guidelines
* Diplomatically handle difficult customer service situations while
maintaining City Experiences standards and following applicable
* Additional duties may be assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
* Broad knowledge of cocktail preparation and awareness of beverage
* At least two years bartending experience in a fast-paced
* Food Handler Certification required; TIPS certification
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Must be able to obtain a TWIC and MMC.
* Experience with a Point of Service (POS) system.
* Day's evenings, weekend's and holiday shifts are available. A
Flexible schedule is required.
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences' mission,
vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company
culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us
to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and
or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to
discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion,
religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,
sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions,
childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military
statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic
information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic
violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics
prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City
Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain
We encourage qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records to apply.
Keywords: Hornblower, Berkeley , Bartender - City Cruises - San Francisco / Berkeley, Hospitality & Tourism , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!