Restaurant Supervisor PM
Company: Hotel Shattuck Plaza
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWho We Are...Since 1973, BPR has developed and
managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting
memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every
project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a
reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be
authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed
to growth.The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the
box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team
growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create
a unique experience. It's a chance to roll up our sleeves and work
with the resources we have. That's how we got our start. Today, BPR
is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded
hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have
grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles
passed down from our founder remain intact. That's why we are
committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to
get the job done.Help us build something unique.Managed by BPR
Properties, Cabana Crowne Plaza is 195-room hotel located in Palo
Alto surrounded by the vibrant energy of Silicon Valley. The Crowne
Plaza Palo Alto prides itself in bringing employees into the
welcome ambiance of a completely renovated and upscale tech savvy
hotel. The Cabana also features 4290 Bistro & Bar- a delicious
restaurant offering contemporary American cuisine!What We Look
For... We are looking for a motivated and engaged PM Restaurant
Supervisor to join our dynamic restaurant team. The Restaurant
Supervisor will help assist the Restaurant Managers with the
operating performance of the restaurant. The Key
- Manage the daily operations of the facilities by establishing
and maintaining quality and service standards and maximizing food
and beverage profits under the direction of the Restaurant
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events;
reviews daily specials.
- Assist Restaurant Manger to train, instruct & coach employees
in the proper performance of their duties in service and safety and
to support the career development of employees under their
- Seat guests according to specific requests and seating floor
plan, being aware of strengths and weaknesses of servers in regards
to seating their stations.
- Continually surveying the dining room to take an inventory of
- Keeps up with assigned paperwork, i.e. server counts,
complimentary meal listing, menu abstracting, etc.
- Keeps file cabinets neatly stocked with photocopies, ingredient
lists, and time sheets.
- Ensures standards and appearance of the Dining Room, bar and
the reception area.
- Ensure that proper scheduling and staffing levels are
maintained; maintain a daily labor cost as outlined in the daily
- Inspect each server's station to ensure proper set-up before
opening station to the public.
- Complete all items on the supervisor's checklist.
The Model Qualifications:
- 2-3 years' experience in food and beverage and/or restaurant
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication skills required (Oral and Written).
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered
for this position. BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Hotel Shattuck Plaza, Berkeley , Restaurant Supervisor PM, Hospitality & Tourism , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!