Event Line Cook
Company: Starbird Chicken
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Why Work at Starbird?Our employees are the lifeblood of our
organization. We make sure that each person is given the training
and tools to be the best they can be and we believe in promoting
from within our organization.Essentials of the job:
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Frying chicken, making salads and sandwiches
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Track multiple with orders
- Assist with stocking and setting up kitchen stations
- Food prep
- Openness to being coached/mentored, we are a learning
- Plating prepared foods using Starbird guidelines
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, reach, lift, grasp for
extended periods of time. Must have sufficient mobility to move and
operate in confined work area.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 30
lbs; place items on high and low shelves in office, store rooms,
service areas and walk-in coolers.
- Must also be able to tolerate temperature changes in kitchen
and refrigerated areas.
- Candidates must have a current food handler's certificate to
qualify for this position
- Evening and morning shifts available. Weekend shifts are a
- This is a tipped position
- Language learning program through Babbel
- Tuition assistance program
- You get a free meal when working and a discount when you are
- There's plenty of room for growth and advancement.Starbird
Chicken provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Starbird Chicken, Berkeley , Event Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!