Senior Gameplay Programmer
Company: Disruptive Games
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Work closely with internal and external team members to find
solutions for problems across multiple domains, potentially
including gameplay, rendering, physics, networking, and online
- Identify opportunities for additions and modifications to the
existing engine, including optimizations and workflow
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of
the game's production and development.
- Implement practical solutions that meet the design and
technical requirements for games and online services.
- Work as a key part of an agile development team.
- Work autonomously and take ownership of system design and
- Participate in code reviews to identify potential issues within
the code and propose solutions.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating strong proficiency as a
- Familiarity with computer architecture, design patterns, and
common software engineering practices.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- 2+ years of game development experience.
- Shipped one or more AAA game title(s).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work autonomously toward aggressive deadlines.
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for multiplayer games.by Jobble
Keywords: Disruptive Games, Berkeley , Senior Gameplay Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!