A Few Words About Us - Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier
staffing firm recognized as one of the tri-states most
well-respected professional specialty firms. IRI has built its
reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception
in 1996. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality
talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources
in four specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Clinical
Research, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing.
Job Description Duration: 12 Months
Direct Client: Immediate interview
The IT Project Manager, Infrastructure will be responsible for
the oversight of a program of projects that include technology
infrastructure, networks, telecom, end-user computing and
information security change efforts. The Project Manager will
oversee multiple concurrent projects, develop and update detailed
project plans, resource allocation, coordinate project deliverables
and expense tracking.
• Effectively communicate project intake and delivery
expectations at all organization levels.
• Define project deliverables and related schedule.
• Determine detailed requirements and provide scope control.
• Manage issues and changes in project requirements and advise
• Manage the Infrastructure project portfolio in the various
stages of intake, discovery, execution, and maintenance.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication
• Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones
with appropriate methodology and tools. (e.g. MS Project, Visio and
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical
• Develop and deliver regular progress reports, proposals,
requirements documentation, presentations, and post implementation
• Facilitate daily standups, meetings, project kick-offs,
working sessions, planning sessions, and project
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify
potential crises, and devise contingency plans and alert management
• Demonstrated experience in managing complex, fast paced
Information Security or Infrastructure projects. Prefer Project
Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Ability to develop detailed project plans including work
breakdown structure, milestones, dependencies, schedule, resource
plans, and cost projections. Skilled in the use of MS Project or
similar project planning and management tool.
• Sufficient knowledge of Information Security or Infrastructure
practices, technologies and methods.
• Possess the verbal and written communication skills to work
effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various
levels in the organization; fluency in German a plus but not
• Ability to establish and maintain collaborative, positive
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Information Systems or related.
Please ignore this email if this job is not relevant to your
profile. Apologies in advance.
Additional Information Regards,
Integrated Resources, Inc.
DIRECT # - 732 – 429 -1641 | (W) # 732-549-2030 – Ext – 305 |
Gold Seal JCAHO Certified ™ for Health Care Staffing
“INC 5000’s FASTEST GROWING, PRIVATELY HELD COMPANIES” (8th Year
in a Row)