Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Implements process improvements using established Lean
methodology for an assigned department or area, using Lean tools
and methods, problem solving and change management.
- Plans and develop individual lean projects. MAJOR
- Facilitates kaizen events and other lean initiatives as 5's,
one-piece flow, standardized work, kanban.
- Utilizes knowledge of value stream analysis; project
management; data collection and analysis; and development and
implementation of process improvements to drive change.
- Provides training and coaching for project sponsors, leaders
and teammates on Lean leadership, managing culture change through
conflict resolution, empowering the workforce to drive change and
sustainment of implemented improvements using simple Lean
- Leads project teams to deliver project cost, quality and time
- Reports on project progress to process owners and other
appropriate leadership levels at least at regular intervals.
- Knowledge about the standards of ISO9001, OSHAS 18001 & ISO
14001, as well how their activities have influence in those
procedures, and the potential consequences.
Responsibilities associated with the ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO
45001 Management Systems
- Ensure that the Quality, Environment and Health and Safety
management systems are implemented at work and maintained in
accordance with the requirements of the current Standards of ISO
9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 respectively, when changes are
planned and implemented.
- Be accountable for the effectiveness of the Quality,
Environment and Health and Safety Management Systems at work to
Senior Management and their work team
- Make sure the Quality and EHS Policies are followed.
- Make sure to have and / or request the necessary resources for
the implementation of the Quality, Environment and Health and
- Maintain communication at all levels about the performance of
the organization about the Quality, Safety and Health Management
- Promote the continuous improvement of the Quality, Health and
Safety Management systems through integrated projects that have an
impact on Quality, Environment and Health and Safety.
- Support other roles in your organization for the improvement
and fulfillment of Management systems. REQUIREMENTS Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferably with an
emphasis on statistical methods and technical knowledge, or
equivalent experience required.
Required experience and skills include:
- Five to ten years of working experience in a related position
in Manufacturing Engineering, Process Improvement, Quality
Management/TQM/ISO9000, Lean Manufacturing, or similar field, with
at least three to five years of experience in manufacturing and/or
- MS Office, Minitab, SAP, Windchill, PM.
- DMAIC (Define/Measure/Analyze/Implement/Control) certified as a
Six-Sigma Black Belt or equivalent Lean experience.
- Demonstrated track record in process improvement, conflict
resolution, process design and change management.
- Ability to effectively provide facilitation, group training and
stand-up presentations to other associates in the use of Lean,
DMAIC tools and related topics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
at all levels in the organization as a team player and team
- Knowledge on:
- ISO 9001: Quality and EHS Policies.
- ISO 14001: Water Conservation, Segregation, Aspect & Impact,
Contamination and control ground prevention, Energy
- OSHAS 18001: Hazardous & Risk Matrix, Emergency Evacuation
Plan, Personal Protective Equipment, Hazardous substances (Use and
handling); Signal and color codes.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Berkeley , Lean Practitioner, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!