Do you have in-depth knowledge of PCT project engineering
management principles and practices?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a large group of PCT
technical people on Major Capital Projects?
Are you located in California, US, or are you willing to
Fraser Dove International is working exclusively with an
innovative organisation specialising in developing ground-breaking
medicines to treat a variety of diseases and illnesses. Operating
worldwide, they are committed to adding value and improving their
patients quality of life.
Our client is seeking an experienced leader to meet all scope
requirements and complete projects on time.
Discover more about our Expert Engineer Process Control
Technologies opportunity; its objectives, duties/responsibilities
and the skills, experience and competencies needed to succeed.
As the Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies, you will be
measured against the following objectives:
1) Taking responsibility for Capital Investment Projects scope,
quality, design, procurement and completion.
2) Performing project management duties, coordinating
cross-functional teams of project, process, automation engineers,
3) Acting as the primary liaison between site, clients and
What you will do:
As the Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies, your duties
and responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for meeting all scope requirements and
completing projects within the scheduled time frame and completing
- Providing supervision of a project team with members from
engineering services, discipline personnel, plant site, etc.
- Working closely with the Project Manager for design work or
other support functions performed by an outside firm.
- Ensuring all the required resources are identified and
available for these projects.
- Managing the implementation of capital projects for the PCT
- Identifying requirements and helping to secure the necessary
resources to execute capital plans and/or assigned projects.
- Supervising and managing the activities of project engineers,
process engineers, automation engineers and other personnel.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships within the
business to get their assistance in project execution.
- Providing management with updated analysis and projections on
the status of capital projects
What you will bring:
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as
the Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish
rapport with the team at the site.
- Outstanding leadership and relationship building skills in a
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise appropriately.
- Previous experience leading a large group of PCT technical
- Knowledge of biotech process technology and of all process
- At least 10 years of previous experience in engineering and PCT
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
What you will get:
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your
generous base salary:
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary
Got what it takes?
To apply for the Expert Engineer Process Control Technologies,
click the Apply button below or contact the Executive Research
Manager Alex Fowles on +44 (0)203 355 7050.