Company: Doubletree Hotel Berkeley Marina
Posted on: January 6, 2022
A Laundry Attendant should tend laundering machines to clean
articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other
linens used by the hotel and guests.
1. Load articles into the washer and adds a specified amount of
detergent, soap, or other cleaning agents.
2. Turn valve to fill the washer with water.
3. Start a machine that automatically washes and rinses
4. Lift clean, wet articles from the washer and places them
successively into wringers and driers for measured time
5. Sort dried articles according to identification number or
6. Fold and place items in an appropriate storage bin.
7. Iron all table linens.
8. Lubricate machines, using grease gun and oil can.
9. Ensure cleanliness of equipment.
10. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Follow instructions.
2. Adjust to doing the same thing over and over.
3. Move or lift heavy objects.
4. Familiarity with the material safety data sheet when using
chemicals and safety rules when working around machinery. Perform
additional laundry services, as needed
Keywords: Doubletree Hotel Berkeley Marina, Berkeley , Laundry Attendant, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!