Company: Reef Technology
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Who Youll Work For?REEFs mission is to connect the world to your
block.We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood
hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and
experiences.With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team of
18,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics
hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.Together we are
leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving
forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.What You'll Do:The
Parking Attendant performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth
operation of the parking facility, while delivering service that
exceeds our customer/clients expectations. Depending on the needs
of the location the Attendant provides customer service, including
helping customers with entry/exit transactions, maintaining parking
equipment in operating condition with receipt paper and free of
jams, providing vehicle jump starts to customers. Company vehicle
provided. The Attendant works closely with fellow team members,
Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that
cleanliness as well as safety standards are met at all times.
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous
- Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to
available parking spaces.
- Perform vehicle counts on location throughout shift to ensure
garage does not over fill available spaces.
- Perform daily patrols and issue violation warnings to tenants
and visitors that violate garage policies.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed; provide
assistance to guests who have forgotten where they parked.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and
any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility or
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their
questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns
to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client,
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the
position with or without reasonable accommodations. What Well
Provide (Full-Time Employee Only)
VisionLife and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)What We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferredPHYSICAL
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended
periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire
duration of shiftWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time
including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including
extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not
necessarily from temperature changes.REEF Technology is an equal
opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment
opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it
Keywords: Reef Technology, Berkeley , Parking Attendant, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!