Senior Loan Processor
Company: JobTracks, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are looking for a Real Estate Loan Processor with experience
in refinance to join a well-established credit union in the Scripps
Rnacharea. Loan Processor serves as primary contact and service
experience agent for Members who have applied for a real estate
loan and provides the timely status updates. Assists Members with
understanding the processes, obtaining required documentation, and
meeting underwriting requirements. Is responsible for re-working
loan when appraised value comes in low and present any possible
options to Member.Must have FNMA experience and can have active
NMLS registration if needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Verifies that original regulatory and/or compliant loan
disclosures have been sent to our Member within the required
- Understands and is able to explain the terms of all disclosures
- Applies team and department "Best Practices " as instructed by
- Coordinates funding activities with closing area, settlement
agent and Member.
- Ensures that all pre-document and loan conditions are satisfied
prior to authorizing funding.
- May be responsible for ordering out on own files in the event
that a file clerk is unavailable.
- Processes real estate loan applications in a manner that is
compliant with internal lending policies, standard operating
procedures, including product matrices and Investor guidelines. Is
accountable for reviewing internal policy documents and SOP's on a
frequent basis to ensure that skills and understanding are
- Ensures that processing system is kept current with status,
conversations and mail received on a daily basis.
- Ensures that department turnaround times for period from
receipt of completed loan application to credit approval then
funding are met.
- Responsible for primary Member contact; which includes
providing twice weekly status updates to Members in pipeline;
reviewing loan stipulations and counter offers and updating escrow
and real estate agents at least weekly.
- Reviews all incoming mail within 24-48 hours of receipt;
including but not limited to Member documentation and stipulations,
appraisal, preliminary title report, homeowner association
documentation, mortgage Insurance, if applicable and insurance
certificates (hazard and flood).
- Responsible for following up on third party services, within
two business days of receipt of a completed loan application,
including but not limited to Appraisal, Escrow, Title and mortgage
- Responsible for ensuring that updated loan disclosures are sent
when re-disclosing is necessary; Ensure that new disclosures are
sent within the required timeframe and in accordance with CFPB,
TILA-RESPA integrated rule and MDIA.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- 1+ years of related experience required.
- Experience in real estate lending, consumer lending, or front
line Member service role.
- Register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry as a mortgage loan originator in accordance with the
Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the "SAFE
Act ") when applicable.
- Perform clerical processing duties for the refi team to assist
the Loan Processors in Operations, including requesting Verbal and
Written Verification of Employment, verifying hazard insurance,
completing Homeowners Association Certifications, processing 4506
Validation Requests, ordering initial escrow Settlement Statements,
and processing mortgage insurance requests.
Keywords: JobTracks, Inc., Berkeley , Senior Loan Processor, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!