Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC is looking for a Equipment Operator
to join their safety conscious team! The Operator is responsible
for the safe operation of equipment to complete single task jobs
requiring one crew as well as turnarounds with management oversight
at client sites. Successful operators are team oriented, and highly
motivated. Operators receive on the job training as needed to
ensure they can safely and effectively operate and maintain
equipment in accordance with appropriate regulations, equipment
specifications, and in line HPC company policies, practices, and
procedures.About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company,
is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services
company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and
utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged
safety system, innovative career development platform, committed
customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology
and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth,
service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient
operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive
training and career development for our employees.Essential
- Loads shipment onto trucks appropriately.
- Interacts with customer regarding job status, client
requirements, and assures customer satisfaction
- Operates equipment safely at all times.
- Maintains a current driver's license as required.
- Obtains a license for the state of residence within 90
- Does not modify any vehicle or piece of equipment without
written permission from the manufacturer and HPC management.
- Obeys all traffic laws and regulations when operating and
driving company vehicle.
- Trained on the installation, operation, and repairs of
mechanical devices such as pumps, valves, PTO's etc.
- May troubleshoot equipment and make minor repairs as long as
they have the knowledge to complete the task safely.
- Wears personal protective equipment as required by HPC, DOT,
OSHA, and customer regulations.
- Trained on the proper use of all PPE required to do the work
- Immediately reports all accidents, near misses, and injuries
involving employee or others while operating company
vehicles/equipment to the Safety Manager over the area.
- Recommends changes and improvements to safety and services
based on job experience & observations.
- Answers calls at night and weekends as necessary.
- Performs other duties when assigned.Working Environment:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc.Skills and Experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver's license as well as other requirements of
company's driving policy required when driving company vehicle or
using personal vehicle on company business.
- Must have a Federal Transportation Workers Identification
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- Working knowledge of operating equipment used in wet and dry
- High School diploma or equivalentHydroChemPSC and its
subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Berkeley , Equipment Operator, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!