Tutor - Hiring Bonus Available!
Company: Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as
tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell Learning Center.
Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to
Hiring Bonuses Available!
- New hires starting on or after 3/7/22 will be paid a bonus of
$1,000 after working at least eight (8) weeks.
- If you have worked for Lindamood-Bell in the past, please ask
about our rehire bonus.
- Refer a friend and receive an additional $500 bonus after they
work at least eight (8) weeks.
Tutor Position Details:
- Prior teaching experience is not required.
- These positions are seasonal.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell Learning Center.
This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is
- Following the training, as a seasonal employee, your hours may
vary week-to-week according to the instructional needs of the
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be
- Internship credits may be available.
Lindamood-Bell complies with state and local jurisdictions
regarding vaccination requirements. Due to current requirements in
this location, your vaccination status will be requested upon offer
of employment. Those who are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to
share their vaccine status will be required to undergo weekly
COVID-19 testing. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize
learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes
about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Associate s degree, Early
Childhood Education certificate, or actively pursuing a degree is
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or
online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of
Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for
Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff
to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and additional perks
varies with employment level and location and may be subject to
additional terms and conditions.
- Employees in some states may be eligible for sick pay.
- Employees who meet specific criteria may be eligible for a
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including
Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals may be
For more information about us, we invite you to visit our website
at LindamoodBell.com .
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to actual or
perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, sex, or gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or
expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and
ordinances. Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable
requirements regarding applicants with criminal histories.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have
reviewed the CA Job Applicant Privacy Notice:
Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors, Instructor, Educator, Teach, Teacher,
Education, Training, Learning, Clinician, Intern, Internship
Associated topics: chess, gardening, gre, gymnastics, muse, music,
painting, salsa, violin, voice
Keywords: Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes, Berkeley , Tutor - Hiring Bonus Available!, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!