Mandarin Assistant Preschool Teacher
Company: KSS Immersion Schools INC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Do you believe that our next generation deserves an exceptional
education in a warm and loving community?
So do we.
As a part of the Shu Ren International School team, you will gain
unique, professional enrichment, a strong, supportive network, and
access to a special community of globally minded educators,
families, and employees.
Shu Ren International School (Pre-K-5th grade) inspires a love of
learning through an inquiry-based, Mandarin immersion program that
prepares students to thrive in an evolving global society. Founded
in Berkeley, California in 2008, Shu Ren recently opened a second
campus in San Jose, California. Our accreditation by WASC and
authorization by the International Baccalaureate (IB), demonstrates
our commitment to a high-quality education for all of our learners.
We focus on three critical components: Inquiry-based learning,
multilingual and multicultural education, and development of the
whole child, which we believe are essential to navigate an
increasingly complex world.
As an Assistant Teacher, you will assist classroom teachers in
classroom preparations, learning activities, and supervision of
students to ensure a safe, intellectually stimulating and nurturing
* You love working with children ages 2-5 and are willing to work
to assist the classroom teachers in and out of the classroom
* You have a strong commitment to Mandarin immersion education
* You seek to connect with and support a diverse community of
children, families, and colleagues
* You enjoy working collaboratively with other teachers and
WHY WORK AT SHU REN?
* We provide Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
* We have a generous paid time off policies
* We offer a 401K retirement account with up to 4% matching
* We provide tuition discounts to children of employees
* We provide professional development and training, including IB
PYP training for PYP teachers
* We are a professional, dedicated team of teachers who care deeply
about each other and our work
Non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity policy:
Shu Ren International School is committed to the principle of equal
opportunity in employment. The School does not discriminate against
individuals on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin,
religion, age, gender, or sexual orientation. Requirements:
* Full professional fluency in Mandarin in speaking, reading and
writing (in simplified Chinese)
* At least 12 ECE units or an Associate degree from an accredited
college or university in Early Childhood Education, a Bachelor
* At least two years of work experience in a licensed Child Care
Center, preschool or early childhood program
Keywords: KSS Immersion Schools INC, Berkeley , Mandarin Assistant Preschool Teacher, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!