Caregiver ($23/ hr)
Company: Sage Eldercare Solutions
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Sage Eldercare Solutions has been a premier agency since 2001.
We have built a reputation for superior client service dedicated to
offering wise eldercare solutions that promote quality of care and
quality of life for older adults.
We have openings for HOURLY ($23/HR) shifts in San Francisco, San
Mateo, and Santa Clara counties.
- $23/hr + Room for Growth
- Weekly Pay, Paid Orientation, Paid Training
- Full Benefits - Includes Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
to every team member who work 20 hours or more a week
- 401k - 4% employer match; eligible after 1 year of
- Paid Time Off - Start accruing PTO on your first day of
- 24HR On Call Line - Be a part of a team that supports you day
- Quality of Life Activities - Learn from our dedicated
- Hummingbird therapeutic activity specialists assigned to each
and every home care client.
Responsibilities of the Personal Care Attendant include, but are
not limited to:
- Works closely with Home Care Director to create meaningful
- Closely follows care plan provided by Home Care Director and
conducts activity program on a daily basis.
- Observes and monitors the clients condition, notifying Care
Management staff of any significant change in clients status.
TEXT SAGE123 to 650-275-6824 to apply!You can read more about us
atwww.SageEldercare.comCheck out this 3 minute video to see why
care providers and clients appreciate
Sage:https://vimeo.com/277516950Sage Eldercare Solutions requires
applicants to befully up-to-date with their vaccinations against
COVID-19, including the booster dose, if eligible. We do not make
work-related decisions based on any legally protected
characteristic or in an unlawful manner. We will engage in a
prompt, good faith, interactive process with applicants who require
reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to initiate this
interactive process promptly with Sage whenever such accommodations
may be required.At Sage Eldercare Solutions we celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and building
teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and
skills. Sage is an equal opportunity employer.Required
Keywords: Sage Eldercare Solutions, Berkeley , Caregiver ($23/ hr), Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!