Part-Time Lounge Bartender
Company: DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*(PART-TIME) BRUNCH BARTENDER*
*SATURDAY & SUNDAY 9AM-2PM*
A Bartender should be able to mix and serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic beverages to patrons of beverage outlets, following
standard recipes, and promote food sales.
* Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters
to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
* Serve wine draught, bottled beer, non-alcoholic beverages, and
* Collect money for drinks served.
* Place bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive
* Wash glasses, bar, and equipment.
* Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks; prepare appetizers,
such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
* Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm
* Other duties as assigned.
* Use arithmetic to total costs and make changes.
* Communicate with different kinds of people to find out what
services they want and to give them information.
* Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long
* Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle dishes,
money, merchandise, etc. Lift and carry heavy items, such as
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Previous bartending experience preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Must have TIPS certification and meet
state law age requirements for tending bar.
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distanc25vision.
Frequent sitting with some walking and standing. Frequently
lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. continual use of manual dexterity and
gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and
fine motor skills.
Additional physical, visual and working condition requirements:
* Identify and distinguish colors
* Outdoor weather conditions
* Stand for long periods of time
* Walk extended distances
* Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business needs
Job Type: Part-time
* Casual dining restaurant
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Berkeley, CA 94710: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
* Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
* TIPS (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina, Berkeley , Part-Time Lounge Bartender, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!