Respite and Response (Crisis Peer Support)
Company: Berkeley Drop-In Center, ACNMHC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
*Position: Spa Receptionist*
The Spa Front Desk Receptionist's responsibilities include the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services performed. Additionally, the Front Desk Representative assists with transitional cleaning of the spa and relaxation area as needed.
* Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
* Ability to be efficient and productive in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
* Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
* Must possess basic math skills.
* Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
* Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
* Must be a team player.
* Must have weekend availability.*Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Be on time for shift and maintain consistent, regular attendance record
* Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
* Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
* Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the spa.
* Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with companypolicy
* Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, andhours of operation.
* Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed.
* Familiarity with Spa Booking Softwares
* Answer the phone promptly and use the guest's name throughout the phone conversation; operatephone system accurately and efficiently.
* Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs,promotions and/or discounts available.
* Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests; develop professional andpersonalized relationship with regular guests.
* Handle guests' questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
* Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy;
* Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuringcomplete guest satisfaction.
* Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
* Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
* Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post forextended periods of time.
* Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
* Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
* Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed.
* Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
* Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa thatrequire attention.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Front Desk personnel or as Customer Service representative.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* On-the-job training
* Opportunities for advancement
* Dental office
* Medical office
* Med spa
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Dearborn, MI 48124: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Customer service (Preferred)
* Medical terminology (Preferred)
* Computer skills (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
*Position: Spa Receptionist*
Keywords: Berkeley Drop-In Center, ACNMHC, Berkeley , Respite and Response (Crisis Peer Support), Other , Berkeley, California
here to apply!