Shift Lead - 4th Street
Company: Peet's Coffee
Posted on: May 27, 2023
For over 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees &
teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed
in the pursuit of better - a better blend, a better cup of coffee,
a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive
to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day
before. Our values - Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community,
Ownership, and Growth - guide us on this journey. -We've learned
that the secret to great coffee is the people who make it, and we
apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do
when crafting the perfect cup. -Peet's is currently seeking
passionate Supervisors. The Shift Lead models the unwavering
commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service.
They focus on daily operations of the coffeebar including and act
as the Service Leader to ensure excellent customer service. - -What
Does it take to be a Successful Shift Lead? -Inspirational
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success. -Delivers
- Executes quality store openings and closings, troubleshoots
issues and demonstrates pride in the store.
- Acts as Service Leader at times, ensuring all financial
transactions as well as service standards are met.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional
growth across the team.
- Supports a culture that attracts, retains and develops the
highest quality Baristas.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change
according to the operational needs of the business.The Ideal
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's
Vision, Mission and Values.
- Have at least one year previous experience working in a
supervisory role with cash handling responsibility in the service
or food industry or equivalent related experience and
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a
passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and
quality-focused mentality. -
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain
composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment. -
- Be an excellent communicator, relating well to customers and
fellow Peetniks at all levels.
- Be extremely reliable and punctual.
- Have the ability to perform various -during the work shift.
-What Compensation and Benefits do Shift Leads Receive? -At Peet's
we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our
employees and rewarding them for their work. That's one of the
reasons we offer the following compensation and benefits
- Starting pay between $17.75 to $22.00 plus $3.00 - $6.00 per
hour cash and electronic tips -
- Pay ranges are determined based on several factors including:
- Geography (local wage requirements and market conditions)
- Skills and experience (number of years and industry
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching (must be 18 years old to
- Tuition scholarship opportunities through Oregon State
University E Campus to any of the 95+ OSU degrees offered
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who work
21 or more hours per week (following completion of 500 hours of
- Employee Assistance Program including mental health resources
for all employees
- Paid vacation (accrual following completion of 500 hours of
- Flexible schedule
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee
- Opportunities for growth and advancement -Our Commitment to the
CommunityBeyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters of our
community and serving our local communities doesn't stop at the
counter. Peet's employees take pride in supporting the
neighborhoods where they live and work, thorough holiday donation
programs and supporting non-profits at home and globally. We
believe that Coffee thrives where people do. We support the
communities where our beans aregrown, lending hands and knowledge
to make life and coffee better. -Peet's is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer For more information about our craft and who
we are please . We look forward to hearing from you! -Restaurant -
restaurant manager - manager - restaurant job - restaurant
employment - restaurant careers - restaurant management jobs -
restaurant manager jobs - Restaurant manager careers - restaurant
management job - restaurant management jobs - Restaurant manager
career - Full Service Restaurant - restaurant manager - restaurant
managers - cashiering - assistant manager - cash handling - FOH
manager - coffee - restaurant jobs - assistant general manager -
restaurant management - restaurant management careers - restaurant
management - manager - kitchen manager - full service - assistant
manager - casual full service - assistant general manager
-assistant restaurant manager - general manager - managers -
restaurant managers - restaurants - restaurant -casual quick serve
- catering - shift manager - QSR - quick serve - Espresso- coffee -
barista - -
Keywords: Peet's Coffee, Berkeley , Shift Lead - 4th Street, Other , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...