Leak Sealing Technician
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 7, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors Company is looking
for a Leak Sealing Technician to join their safety conscious team!
The Leak Sealing Technician is responsible for performance of
on-line leak-sealing repairs using various techniques and equipment
for leak sealing, pipe wrap and field machining.
HydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental
services company in North America supporting the upstream,
downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional
three-pronged safety system, innovative career development
platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and
advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety,
people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest,
most efficient operational experience for our customers and the
most comprehensive training and career development for our
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to
Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal
regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict
accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
- Performs basic on-line repairs on client work sites including
drill and tap, adjusting, packing, bonnets, flanges, thread leaks
and connectors. leak sealing and repairs.
- May assist with advanced repairs such as fabrication, measuring
- May assist in recording repair information.
- Obtains the proper work permits for performance of work
- Completes daily reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists in maintaining customer requirements and satisfaction
while ensuring company standards are met.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts,
and submits to designated management.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance
with operation training and safety procedures.
- Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks
without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions;
prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety
department for personal protection
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Technical school or relevant training preferred.
Skills and experience:
- Six (6) months of leak sealing, pipe fitting or valve
- Interstate Travel is required
- Does require a TWIC card.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Berkeley , Leak Sealing Technician, Professions , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!