BerkeleyRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Berkeley jobs

Executive Assistant to Broker - Real Estate

Company: Stea Realty Group
Location: Berkeley
Posted on: May 7, 2022

Job Description:

Job Description We are seeking an executive assistant to join our team This is a work at home "remote" position for about 70% of the time you'll need a car to visit the properties you'll be helping prep for the market in Oakland / Berkeley / Alameda the remaining 30% of the time. What you'll do: Client communication and support Listing preparation and management Transaction management / ensure deadlines are met Maintain budget for each property and assure client reimbursement Advertising, marketing and social media management Have fun --- What you'll need: Project management skills Strong analysis and critical thinking skills Deadline and detail-oriented Company Description Independent real estate brokerage

Keywords: Stea Realty Group, Berkeley , Executive Assistant to Broker - Real Estate, Sales , Berkeley, California

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest California jobs by following @recnetCA on Twitter!

Berkeley RSS job feeds