Posted on: May 10, 2022
The Sales Associate will be responsible for representing and
promoting the 100%Pure brand in stores.Purity Cosmetics is
committed to protecting the safety, health, and well-being of all
employees and other individuals in our workplace. We recognize that
drug use poses a significant threat to our goals. We
haveestablished a drug free workplace program that balances our
respect for individuals with the need to maintain adrug free
environment.Each regular employee, as a condition of employment,
will be required to participate in pre-employment, post-accidentand
reasonable suspicion testing upon selection or request of
- Greet and acknowledge every single customer.
- Maintain solid product knowledge of the entire 100%Pure product
line and answer any questions customers may have.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Understand and drive key performance indicators such as sales
and transactions/orders (UPT and ADT)
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and
- Actively maintain the store appearance including, but not
limited to, keeping products neatly organized and attractively
displayed, dust and clean shelves regularly and arrange products to
maintain visual presentation
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and
inventory managements system; including the accurate entering of
sales information; receiving payment for products; processing
credit card transactions; making correct change; processing
refunds, exchanges; issuing gift cards and store credits.
- Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day
reports for management.
- Embrace and support the clientele program expectations to build
a client database.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a clientele base and set
appointments for product demos and consultations (mini facials and
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per month
- Required to work between 12-29 hours per week
- Required to work at least one weekend day per week
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Technical CapacityRequired Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years experience in retailPreferred Education and
- College Degree
- 1+ years experience in skin care/cosmeticsAdditional
- Desire and ability to provide customers with direct experience
with our product by applying it directly to a guest's skin.
- Positive, professional and energetic attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong sense of accountability and an entrepreneurial
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Get directions to this location on Google
Keywords: Workstream, Berkeley , Sales Associate, Sales , Berkeley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!