Compliance Specialist - Property Management
Posted on: March 13, 2023
We are in need of candidates with Section 8 Property Management,
HUD and compliance experience. Candidates must have experience with
tax credits and re-certifications. Bostonpost experience is highly
1. Prepare periodic property management and compliance reports for review to Property & Compliance Manager for distribution to regulatory agencies and Board of Directors.
2. Manage and maintain the waiting lists.
3. Coordinate application process with prospective tenants. Use consistent verbal and written communications to provide instructions and feedback to prospective residents.
4. Perform background verifications of all prospective residents and live-in attendants.
5. Provide initial income and asset verification for waitlists, vacancies and new developments/rent up.
6.. Familiarity with regulatory agencies, such as HUD, HCD, HOME, CHFA, RHCP, and CTCAC, etc.
8. Use consistent verbal and written communications to provide instructions and feedback to prospective residents.
9. Coordinate and assure move out procedures and paperwork are completed in the required time.
10. Conducts annual property inspections with Director of Property Management & Compliance.
Excellent organizational and planning skills. Spreadsheet (Excel), and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Bostonpost software desirable. Knowledge of tax credit regulations required. Strong administrative and interpersonal and communications skills. Must possess compassion for the elderly and disabled, and express willingness to further education. Self-starter, able to work independently. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Ability to analyze and resolve problems. Must act as a resource to corporate staff in training, compliance and in conflict resolution.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
We are in need of candidates with Section 8 Property Management, HUD and compliance experience. Candidates must have experience with tax credits and re-certifications. Bostonpost experience is highly preferred.
Keywords: , Berkeley , Compliance Specialist - Property Management, Sales , Berkeley, California
here to apply!